The Wonnacotts

The Wonnacotts

Friday, September 27, 2013

Back to Blogging

After a couple of year, I have decided to return to the blogging world!  I'm hoping this will help me record Jackson's milestones and to stay in touch with friends and family.  Now what you have all been waiting for....... what is up with the name?  Let me explain.  Wonnacott is long and often misspelled.  Most people spell Garrett's name with one T instead of two.  So I wanted to think of something different than our names.  Jax has several nicknames, but only one that he really responds to and that is "Mr. Moo Moo."  We don't really know where I got it from, but it has just kind of stuck.  As a joke, I started calling Garrett "Papa Moo Moo," and he would respond with "Mama Moo Moo."  I guess thats what lack of sleep will do to ya.....but anyways, I hope you enjoy meeting the Moo Moos!

Garrett and I started dating in May of 2009 at BYU

We were married April 28, 2011 in the Mesa, AZ temple

And Jackson joined our little family February 22, 2013

Love this little family of mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment