The Wonnacotts

The Wonnacotts

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

8 Months!

I said this on instagram, and I will say it again.  There is no way my baby is 8 months old!  Where has the time gone?  I'm not going to lie, this age has been pretty amazing!  Someone has finally learned how to sleep!  12 hours straight on multiple occasions...I can get used to this!  Some of his favorite things right now
- Balls!  I put him down to play with toys all around, and without a doubt, he will choose the ball.
-The stairs.  This will be the death of me.
-His mama and dada.  He gets so excited when dad gets home and we are all together.
-Baths.
-Food.  He can't get enough.
-Drinking water out of moms cup.  Yummy.
-Peek-a-boo.
-Walks outside.
-Music.
-Eating books.  Its a step I guess!
-Waving hi and bye!
As you can tell, Jax is very cooperative when it comes to taking pictures..... This kid doesn't sit still!

And my favorite pictures from the month!
(Does it not look like he is taking a selfie?)
I can't even look at this picture without laughing!
Wait, all kids don't wake up like this?
We call this his popeye face...he makes it often!

Sure love this crazy boy of mine!  Heres to hoping the next 8 months are as amazing as the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment