The Wonnacotts

The Wonnacotts

Thursday, October 17, 2013

A fake photographer

What do you do all day?  This is a question I ask myself somedays as I look around the house.  Well, I pick up the house about 10 times before giving up until 7:30 when Mr. Moomoo hits the sack.  I cook, run errrands, clean, workout, play with Jax, you name it.  I hate that Jax is growing up, but I love how much fun he is becoming!  Let's be honest, sometimes we get bored around here.  My first thought is to just run to target, but I don't think Garrett appreciates that one much!  It happens on a regular basis...it is down the street after all!  Is it even possible to leave Target without buying multiple things?  So recent idea for entertainment is dressing Jax in a cute outfit and having our own little photo shoot.  I know what you are thinking, lucky kid!  This mom, who is a far cry from a photographer, is sure loving it though.  How could you not with this cute little model?
(Recognize that red cart?  Jax feels right at home in it!)


Is it just me, or does he look 12 in this picture?
Surprisingly, Jax didn't try to eat the leaves, since everything else ends up in his mouth!  This blue eyed silly guy is pretty fun to have around!




1 comment:

  1. I Love the red hat! Adorable! I think My first kid is going to have tons more pictures than the rest. As a mom you just want to capture every moment

    ReplyDelete