The Wonnacotts

The Wonnacotts

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Catch Up

Don't worry, we are still alive!  For whatever reason, I kind of lost the desire to blog for a while.  But I am back!  So thanks to my two cute sisters in law and their new blogs for motivating me to document our days.

Our lives have been pretty crazy these last 6 months!  I spend most of my time chasing around this little crazy....

In April, we drove to Utah for my gorgeous friend Brooke's wedding.  She has been one of my best friends since 9th grade.  I can't even imagine my high school and college years without her.  If you don't know this girl, I feel sorry for you!  






Then, Whitney and I threw Jordan a wedding shower!  I had a little too much fun planning this, and it turned out great!





(and a special thanks to my oh-so-talented mom for making the banner in the background!)

The first part of our summer was spent just playing around!  Jackson loves being outside, so we had more than a few visits to parks and pools.  Its debatable who had more fun playing with our friends.... We also had a visit from the Adcox's as they drove to their new home in Nashville.  It was so much fun having one of my sisters here to see where we live!










I learned a very important lesson over these few months.  Its that boys are CRAZY!!!  Okay maybe not all boys, but my boy is nuts.  As soon as he learned to walk, he started to run.  He is a walking disaster, and makes it pretty hard to get anything done.  But guess what?  I wouldn't change a thing!  My crazy boy is nothing short of perfect in my eyes.  He is going to give me a few heart attacks over the years, but he will give me even more laughs.  

Stay tuned for some more catching up!  Look for a post on Jimmy and Jords wedding, our exciting new home plans, and our trip to Hawaii.  


1 comment: