The Wonnacotts

The Wonnacotts

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Jimmy ties the knot!

I first met Jimmy 2 days after he returned home from his mission.  He moved in with Garrett as soon as school started back up, and the rest is history.  He was always a huge advocate of Garrett and I, and I am forever grateful to him for that!  He is kind of like the little brother I never had (even if he is older than me).

Jimmy met Jordan just after Garrett and I got married.  I was fully prepared to not like Jord, but she soon proved me wrong!  I fell in love with that gorgeous girl he brought home, and hoped she would be apart of our family.  After a few years, these two finally decided to seal the deal!  And heres a little recap of their day.

First was the sealing.  Isn't she the most stunning bride?





Then, it was time for pictures.



Finally, it was time for the party!  It was an outdoor reception on a perfect night!  Everything was gorgeous.






Isn't Jax's outfit to die for?  This boy and his faces.... you just never know what you are going to get!  We are sure happy for the two love birds!




No comments:

Post a Comment