The Wonnacotts

The Wonnacotts

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Independence Day

I sure love the 4th of July in Utah!  So thank you Jimmy and Jordan for choosing your wedding day just for me.  We spent the entire day with my parents, and it was such a blast!  With all of the wedding excitement, we wanted to keep the day pretty simple.  We started our morning off with the Provo parade.  I was a little bored, but my heavens Jackson was obsessed!  He watched intently, danced along, and loved every second of it.  We were all a little shocked at how long he sat!  

After lunch and a nap, we decided to visit our favorite Utah friends!  Poor boys, I never get picture of them.  Something tells me they don't mind....

While the rest of the town was at Stadium of Fire, we headed to Malawi's pizza at the Riverwoods.  After dinner, we stripped off Jackson's clothes and let him play in the splash pad.  I am convinced there is nothing else he enjoys more! 



I have decided there is nothing I love more than watching this little guy do the things he loves.  We finished the night with ice cream and an early bed time for Jackson.  We watched fireworks from the hotel, and decided it was the perfect 4th of July for our little family!



No comments:

Post a Comment